To the 3 of U,,,hmmmmm...Im still confused,who im going to choose,guys I know dat,all of U are nice,good looking,smart and etc...I don't want to hurt U and disappoint U,cause all of U guys are good to me,and I really appreciate,but its so sad to say,that I have only one heart,this heart could be for my one and only,but im sorry to myself cause until now,i can't decide who among U are going to give my heart...I don't want to lost ur friendship,,,And by the way,thanks 4 always sending ur morning greetings,asking if im done eating and etc...I do really appreciate that and thank you so much,but being part of Ur life as my boyfriend...Hmmmmm,,,give me time to think about it...Pls don't get mad at me,,,U know who are...peace guysssss...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is the difference between asynchronous and synchronous execution?

Yahoo accepting requests for inactive email IDs

Badtameez Dil Lyrics--Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani Song